Chief Information Security Officer, Leading Global Bank
I have diverse background with 2 year in manufacturing systems technology and 17 years in investment and private banking technology with a unique combination of application and system development, Engineering and implementation, infrastructure operations, Project Management, establishing Center of Excellence and Outsource Management.
In my career, I have been a coach, specialist, leader, manager, team builder and product manager. I have led and built large global teams, track record of successful delivery of multi-year infrastructure and applications development projects, leading transformation and organization change management and managed budgets in excess of $ 12M USD per annum. My professional goals are to continue partner with executives and leaders to build and enable their product, people and client strategies in a manner that maximizes customer satisfaction, employee engagement and shareholder value.
Proven areas of expertise include:
• Service Delivery • Project Management • Infrastructure Operations
• PB Operations: Client Reporting • Data Loss Prevention • Electronic Communication Compliance
• Engineering • Environment Design & Operations • Collaboration Services
• Outsource Management • Line Management • Building Centre of Excellence
Private Banking Client Reporting
• End User Services: Messaging, BYOD, Digital Fax, Unified Communications and Document Management
• IT Security: Data Loss Prevention
• Compliance: Electronic Communication Compliance (Retention, eDiscovery and Surveillance)
• Build Engineering
• Infrastructure Operations
• Private Banking Client Reporting
• Printing Applications and Infrastructure
• Back Office – Front to Back processing, Operations, PeopleSoft GL and HR, Basel II/III.